Sunday, September 13, 2009

when people run in circles, it's a very very...

my limbs feel jelly. my body is radiating this burning sensation. i'm highly exothermic now -.- gosh, hope it's not a fever attack.. not at this saat-saat genting, please!!!

chikungunya. my favourite word for the week!

julia cheated during science, literally. she was mouthing number 3 across the room to me haha! worse still, she DOUBTED my answer and quite insistent that hers was right. (mine was correct, BOOO!) shyt, that made me a supporter to the cheater.


i wanna read the kite runner. i wanna watch gossip girl season 2 AGAIN. i wanna meet leighton meester. i wanna have blair's charming hairbands though i know ill look riddiculous in them. i wanna sleep for 3 days straight. i wanna watch the final destination.

but i wanna die now because my body feels.. limp and floppy. =.=

No comments: