Saturday, September 19, 2009

one of those gadget-faulty days, again.

i... i...

gosh. i'm sorry, erin. cant believe i'm stating an apology to this bitch =s
MY BAD okay. i'm the one who needs to be saved. ._____.""

justtt... take a look at that havoc in my cbox. yeah, silly silly me.

*

apart from that, if you've noticed, i havent been online much because my streamyx has been utmost lansi to the max! i gave a call to the technician, and this super nyanyuk one woke me up at 9 in the morning today.

nyanyuk fella: ini ____?
me: ya ya.
nyanyuk: telefon line awak takde problem kan.
me: ada, tak boleh guna. saya sudah complain semalam.
nyanyuk: tetapi saya sedang call telefon awak sekarang, awak sedang jawab kan!
me: bukan, ini telefon bimbit saya bukan telefon rumah.
nyanyuk: ini telefon rumah awak la, saya call number ini *states my house phone number
me: tetapi..tetapi.. ini telefon BIMBIT saya!
nyanyuk: OKAY, AWAK TENGOK. SAYA CALL LAGI NOMBOR INI.

i was pissing mad at this nyanyuk okay. not only he woke me up this early on a wonderful saturday morning, he was doubting my ability to differentiate between my house phone and my handphone. sheesh, service nowadays. best part? he did not call back. HAH.


as usual, streamyx did not function as we obviously deserve to. hello, we pay 88 bucks a month for what? nothing but slow, nyanyuk technicians, nothing but disconnections and bad services, nothing but frustrations and devastations when the DSL light wouldnt stabilize itself.

unable to put up with this anymore, dad and i bought ourselves a spanking new router from p1w1max (i dont remember the name sorry). then the impossible happened when we returned.

streamyx was functionable. THE IRONY.


ZHA DOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
we're terminating it anyway. unless that new p1w1max has no match against streamyx's speed.




" why does time fly when we're talking? "
" happy times past quickly! maybe we should be sad so you can save your credit! :D "

he's just priceless, man~

No comments: