Friday, September 25, 2009

mission numero uno

try to study for est the night before? MUST try.
cut some hair.
lose that flabby arms and thighs that had my 8 years neighbour and family (steph to be specific) complaining whenever i pay my rare visits. just today they did it again.
get my hands on dan brown's the lost symbol and the kite runner! teehee i do realise i've been going on and on about this for few consecutive posts. can't help it :D
watch gg season 2, again. though i'm starting to wonder how the show lacks substance. i miss betty so suddenly!
hunt for aja's BELATED birthday present -- blair's headband with a big bow (challenging, for all i know they're only available at the upper east side of manhattan.)
prepare myself mentally to embrace my results, which deemed to suck. god's punishment.


before this holiday ends. tick tock tick tock.

caterpillar in the tree
how you wonder who you'll be
can't go far but you can always dream

No comments: