Thursday, September 24, 2009

小孩不笨

has its own tv series now, something worth your time watching and you dont need to master mandarin for that matter. singaporean jokes are somewhat lame but they actually cracked me up till my belly literally bounced! *(not that i have a belly, i think?) knowing mandarin however is a plus point because mandarin jokes too can be utmost hillarious! =D i'm no banana thankfully but i do regret giving up on mandarin, sometimes. at least i still speak the language, still able to recognize words and all the nonsensical han yu pin ying. anyway, you should really check out the tv series on youtube, it's good.

and hana, going out to pav once doesnt make me a socialite, nor you an anti-social! but i fancy the idea of having a pair of homozygous recessive allele for anti social :D

to prove my point further,
I DONT FACEBOOK. NEVER WILL, UNLESS PUAN JULIANA HAS ONE! STOP CONVINCING ME LAINE, IT'S NOT GONNA WORK -winks-

gosh my blog needs some colours, some pictures to spice things up. it's so bland reading word after word of teenage ramblings doesnt it? unfortunately you gotta bear with this for a while till i get the picture issue sort out.
in pappadoms we believe.

munching on the biggest kuih kapit i've ever seen at the moment. one day i really think i'm going to inherit my dad's size. freaking biology tells me that they're in my genes. T___T

an excursion to the bookshop suddenly piques my interest in books, books which my mom will never buy unless none of my friends owns it. chanced upon dan brown's latest series -- the lost symbol. it has no summary whatsoever at the back cover (GRRR) so i'm harbouring hopes that amanda has bought the book so i can take advantage once she's done! weee~ lim poi yin my dear, kite runner, pretty please. sejarah and all can wait, time for some good books now! i'm really showing some social withdrawal symptoms....................... maybe anti-social runs in my genes, after all.


and people dont forget, we still have est after raya. no frets though because dan's mom is the writer of the est textbook which still remains perfectly untouched in my school's locker XD

No comments: