Monday, September 28, 2009

forty winks and i'm..

so sleepy.

i've forgotten how to write in just a week's time. had difficulties coordinating my fingers with the pen. even curdling a pen seems odd and.. quite tedious. like my brain doesnt register the fact that i am supposed to move the pen using my fingers. some crap like that. i dunno how to explain further lahhhhh!!!!

est essay tomorrow some more. let's just hope hybrid cars comes out because i've done an extensive research on it. puan yeoh, don't change the paper, pretty please? if you do (and i really think you did, you have had a week's time.), gimme food technology or global warming or some GMOs.

PLEASE! something i DONT KNOW should not even appear right before my eyes tomorrow, understood?! LAWL!

yawns. school. yawns.

all the best to me!

No comments: