Saturday, September 26, 2009

infamous by now; come one come all!

i was interviewed by the director of ICPU (CANADIAN PRE-U PROGRAMME) and i threw the utmost absurd question because we were encouraged to initiate small talks.

so sir, where are you from?

OH MY GOD I CAN STAB MYSELF WITH A DAGGER A MILLION TIMES YET SUICIDE IS OBVIOUSLY INADEQUATE TO COVER THAT EMBARRASSEMENT.

things you do when you get reallyyyy nervous; an unimaginably inane question breaks the ice! there, i made a total fool out of myself by stating the obvious. eventually i covered up by telling mr jim leonard my dreams of entering oxford u, back to where i was borned. (one can always dream hello, it's true anyway)

me: you know, i originated quite near from you! i was borned in the uk :D (lacked ideas to cover up my stupidity)

then ian teng weng yew had to burst my bubble by saying that canada is in reality, quite far from the uk. fcuk =.=


for fun, since my camera's working again. :D

mr jim leonard is really chubby to the extent that i wanted to compliment him on his round rosy cheeks! then i thought of the briefing earlier; bad idea, bad idea. everyone wanted to be interviewed by him hahahaha! he was so nice that i thought i might have a shot at getting that award because he was telling me how diverse my co-curricular activities are when all i was involved in is bla bla bla bla and bla bla, and how he thought our conversation's interesting. he ended every of my answers with a WOW, THAT'S EXCELLENT!

mom: canadians are polite and they love to say nice things, even if they despise you secretly they'll make it seem as though they love your company!

oh
, scratch what i said previously :D

he was flipping through my certs with the most outrageous expression (which i find adorable!) and finally admitted that

haha, i dont know bahasa melayu so it's okay you can put the certs away

T_____T he couldnt read my pelajar terbaik certs T__________T


am thankful that i was able to understand his accent too. and i was not asked to choose between help and taylor's nor he even touched the surface of the topic. that's hallelujah already. all in all, i'm not garnering hopes for this because the students from damansara sri garden whatever international schools were darn intimidating. aly eavesdropped as they talked bout their achievements, O.O.

well, we have people who are comparatively good so SBU BOLEH JUGAK OKAY?



currently juggling between biomedical science and actuarial science. forget mass comm, rest my case on that haha. it's sad that i still cant picture myself in 10 years time whereas everyone else already has a plan at hand. what the hell will i be doing? how do i even get to doing it? i know i'll be married and all but, heck, i wanna be rich too!

i need an opinion: accept SASA or wait for jpa/bank negara (where chances of securing the scholarships are MINIMAL)? brrrrrrr i wish my parents inconspicuously grew a real money tree at our backyard.

No comments: