Wednesday, September 9, 2009

another quickie!

okay. hi for the second time.

i'm rather relaxed at the moment because

BIOLOGY IS OVER! XD

i think i did fine? *edited* (memang larh, i should be ashamed of myself should i not get an A1 after being fed by all the tips; whatever's worth, an A1 should be deserving, right????? =S)

yeeming: go away, we're sitting for one of the toughest paper in spm in 5 minutes!!!
LK student: =.=



but sejarah is imminent and just a day after tomorrow. WHICH I STILL HAVE TO ATTEND SCHOOL WHEREAS EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE NERDING OVER HISTORY BECAUSE I HAVE SCIENCE, FREAKING, SCIENCE TOMORROW.

yes i just love ranting bout my life, tc =D

i have so much to post about, so much have been happening, especially especially bout SASA scholarship interview and this girl i met there who is so shrewd that it made me feel shallow bout the way i view at life. hahahah but we hate her all the same, right kim! you'll hear from me after a week kay, both bout the interview AND the cocky, overly matured biatch =D


did you know i reformatted my computer? sam tong betul.



bye again

No comments: