Wednesday, September 23, 2009

my heart went pitter patter

the moment i laid eyes on you amongst the sea of faces. almost three years now yet you still give me that tingling sensation.



laine, when you're reading this, i might be tugging onto someone's shirt (whoever unlucky enough to sit beside me) yelping at my best, wishing you were there with me too. =(

it's frustrating that i cant reply smsses at the moment. sorta grounded from using my phone because my bill was horrifying the last two months that my dad finally thought it was.. enough. T___T explains why youve been receiving texts from me from various phone numbers too. including my maid's sometimes when the situation gets critical. even she has credit =S

my nails are a shade of yellow and i am regretting it because..

dad: you have a smoker's nails!
dad: no no.. like some penyakit lahhh!

No comments: