Sunday, November 2, 2008

something old, something new.

since i've been away for quite some time, decided to come up with double posts! also aware that no one misses my blog anyway like how people actually ask someone to update in their cbox? -ponders at my own cbox- so yeah i'm gonna be a drama queen now. do not be surprised to see the disappearance of this blog someday.

well well. i'll just update for the sake of reading my own life.


alysha, this is the requested picture of the baby. haha.
okay this is a VIB aka very important baby yo. my cousin's son, also my nephew! I HAVE A NEPHEW hahaha! suddenly i feel old. sheesh.


at danga bay, johor.

so happen that raymond lam was having his concert tour there.


from the kite museum! it's adorable in a weird way.


scrambled eggs.

**
&
me as the head of A&G! :

No comments: