Saturday, November 15, 2008

lace off your shoes.

lookit at my header. remind me how i became so kindi nowadays? all hail to

KIMBERLY PARANOID HONG.

speaking bout childish, i find puan rashidah younger than me in terms of personality. she's like this 10 year old if you come to know her well and talk to her often. i mean it as a compliment okayy.

it happened as i scored so badly for paper three physics, never liked conducting experiments anyway so a scientist? no-no! so i asked our beloved physics teacher for my mistakes and also because i got a ZERO for procedures. a freaking ZERO after memorizing my crap ass off and writing SEVEN freaking steps for the experiments.

this is what i got.
i'll pay attention during physics next year, teacher. =(

well i was asking her for maybe an extra mark because she actually praised my tabulation of data during exam as i drew TWO graphs! BUT TO NO AVAIL, just a big "GOOD" sign.

thank you, teacher. =(



how can i ever forget this vulgarly creative bitch?


going for a swim tomorrow, i gotta burn some calories so i can laugh back at erin chuah. :D

No comments: