Friday, November 7, 2008

kill the limbo.


and i can finally say a proper goodbye to you for the year.

just something random, you should've seen it coming especially during exams. haha.


i'm actually proud of myself for not even attempt to switch on the computer or glance at the computer throughout finals. my self control's getting better, i'm gonna rise above! and i find myself hard to tolerate with cynics, they need to start knocking some awareness to their small jealous brain to not mess with me. because in the end, all you'll get is one pretty word. ;p

rahhh` i'm gonna be alone for three days now that someone left me to pangkor. =( and i'll have a proper update soon, now's time for my forty winks, LOL!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL FORM FIVES IN THE COMING SPM EXAMINATION!
and if i were you, i wouldnt be online anytime now........ hahahahah~ oh wait, no form fives would even read my blog. scratch this lah.


what am i suppose to do when the best part of me was always you?

No comments: