Monday, November 24, 2008

inside your heaven.

i'm happy happy happy today.
but still not happy enough, i need to watch twilight till i gain maximum contentment. next week okay, sayang? :D


klarh, i'm really lazy to elaborate on my date today. i don't want the mushy intimate details to scare my readers away, haha.

so in a nutshell, today

1. i met him, finally, after many many months of just telephone calls.
2. i gain weight like crazy because he fed me like a pig.
3. i'm still so in love with him after all these while. :D


i dont know what is it called but it's pancake apple pie with vanilla ice cream!!!


potato salad with tuna. :D
okay i ate just a small, very very small portion of these. it's supposedly mine but the fella urged the fish and chips down my stomach because of one sentence i said

" this fish is nice!!!! "

looking at his body size, you'd think i'm abusing him by feeding only potatoes and tuna for his lunch. and maybe you'll think i ate his meals. I DID NOT OKAY.


there, my fish and chips. i managed to coerce him to eat a piece of fish (not sure if it's the right penjodoh bilangan but heck!)



HAHAHAHA, some high-powered career woman, no?
his power's so high that it took me quite a while to lift my eyelids for a picture! so how do i look? i mean, generally with specs? (not specifically that type of frame because i know it doesnt suit me!)

he said i looked smart. ahem. your comments better be good.

my eyesight's been good though, it'll be long till i'm four-eyed.


jy got fascinated by toys. =S


i'm back to missing you, again.

No comments: