Friday, November 28, 2008

my postman.

so everyone's been hogging their mail box for THE LETTER from school, i have been too, what a kiasu would normally do. :D

i thought today's gonna be my lucky day.

i looked into the mail box. wokey, just a piece of paper. BUT GUESS WHAT. the paper has my NAME on it! alas, something for ME! i flipped the yellow paper to the back, not my result slip, so i tried ripping the paper apart, only to realize that it IS just a piece of paper, with my name.

my eyes scanned it.

OH.


OH OH. now i know.

has anyone gotten the same thing as i did? my house's not that far from taman shamelin, ya know. SHEESH.

mom: maybe they posted all your exam papers for you to check!

forgive her, please. :D
i'm getting exasperated by this mystery letter. damn.


i gotta chill for a moment. nyam nyam. i miss those colourful rice crisps!

this sunday, twilight! ;D taunt me, edward cullen!

No comments: