Wednesday, June 17, 2009

outside i'm masquerading.

hello yi rong, i know you're reading. haha!!!

HAPPY WISER SEVENTEEN BIRTHDAY, AMANDA!

you're another rocking june-ian i know XD


this picture is solely dedicated to my diagnostic results. hallelujah.

i'm quite contented with them actually. I HAD IMPROVEMENTS! especially EST, my biggest bounce ever. from a 50 something to 80. how's that for a rebound! it definitely boosts my confidence in that subject so no more doubts i guess. =)

i'm worried for moral now. the textbook author's talk today was in fact, the best moral lesson i've ever attended in this one and a half year, but it's not like i pay any attention to them regardless how good the teacher is. however the format she taught was totally different, like completely not what we have been brain-washed to do by the school's moral teachers. how lah? puan noria, mesti tolong kita tau.

i love it when my sis sleeps early. the serenity. and i get the computer all to myself.

i'll continue this some other time. just realised i have not completed add maths project. bye!

No comments: