Monday, June 15, 2009

ditto

father's day was mistakenly celebrated. rawwrrrrr. explains the blurred face dad gave when we wished him happy father's day.

another false alarm.
SINCE WHEN I MENTIONED THAT I'M GONNA REPEAT THAT SHORT HAIR I HAD WHEN I WAS IN FORM ONE HUH? JULIA PAN? all i said was MY MOM forced my hair to be cut at least till shoulder length, it doesnt mean i have to obey them completelyyy since she was not even there during the haircut WAHAHAHAH~

i had six years, six good years of short auntie hair during primary education. of torturous boyish cut and to top it off, i wore specs before due to long sightedness (just imagine ugly betty with short hair and straight rows of sparkling teeth) ohhhh, you don't wanna know how i looked like before =)



so bye. i'll update something meaningful soon. rubbish post.

No comments: