Sunday, June 14, 2009

my hair

did not turn out bad after all.

you can see it for yourself tomorrow. my phone was out of battery when i was busy angling myself in the car for the best picture possible.

speaking of my phone. IT'S FIXED, like voila!!! but the price was.. it was enough to make me change the way i treat my phone. aku sudah insaf.

me: so how do i prevent my phone from being spoilt again?
man: (in cantonese) dont slide until so chou lou (errm, violent). and don't drop it.
mom: she never dropped it larh.
man: i'm sure she did.
me: i did.

dad: that's the problem with slide phone. some people just love sliding it eventhough they do not use it. they just slide, slide, slide and slide..
me: -terasa-


and it's not a very happy father's day for my dad. he had to fork out quite a handsome amount of money on me for both the printer and phone. alledgedly, they dont sell printer's accessories, or specifically adapters in low yat (kononnya the IT shopping mall, my foot) and apparently again, the adapter itself costs more than the latest printer HP has to offer. mine is D2460. they have D2560 now. and mine's considered OBSOLETE eventhough it's just a difference of 100 in terms of code number.

crushed.
nonetheless, happy father's day, dad. i love you.........r wallet. kidding kidding!
and and and, that printer was my advanced birthday present okay so none of us can feel bad bout being poorer. LAWL, never mind the 3G IPHONE. must start saving now lah, kye li.



i wonder how adults can freely throw the f word to us, sensitive beings who are very well keen about appearance and size.

not the F word you're thinking. not being vulgar this time. it's the F with an A and a super T!

FAT

hairdresser (auntie): you fat already ah?
me: oh my god NO!
hairdresser: scared of fat huh? hahahah.


HA HA to you. i wore this top which was made for me to look thin (or so i think) and you dared say otherwise? T___T

yala. my mom's doing a very good job in feeding me proteins. clap clap for you.







i'm not very eager to see you, you and you at school tomorrow. zzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: