Friday, June 19, 2009

if he says he's got beef.

need i announce TGIF? haha.

breaking news yo!
SOMEONE PRETTY AND SOMEONE WE ALL KNOW AND SOMEONE SEVENTEEN IS GETTING MARRIED!

and i'm like the bridesmaid.

jy: you're gonna be a TREE?
looking forward to becoming one, then.

i kind of need a blue kebaya, you'll know why soon. do you think puan juliana is generous enough to lend me hers? considering my body size, i might rip them apart even before the costume reach my hips.. but i believe she was once plump! maybe i can wear her pregnant baju kebaya.

should i thicken my skin and ask for this lil favour? she has a CLOSET of baju kebaya, come on! look, i may not have paid much attention during her biology lessons but my result is comparatively good.. SO?

>>> comment box NOW.

people say i'm the life of the party.
so take a good look at my face.
if you look closer
it's easy to trace the track of my tears.

5 SC ALPHA'S GOING CHIBI!

No comments: