Monday, June 29, 2009

a big 1 and a small 7.

i'm officially seventeen. officially one year older. officially legal to

do anything i want; married, drive, clubbing... etc, etc.

nearing adulthood! joy ain't it!


i'd like to thank everyone that made my first day of being seventeen special, especially you, you and you. for the midnight calls (you know who you are!), the birthday songs and all the memorable gifts! jet actually gave me a COMB because he says i often lose mine in school and that i cant keep the comb off my hair everytime a period ends, how thoughtful and meaningful is that from a guy? and a pig made entirely of glass from sheng rei and sheng juen, THAT'S SO ME! not forgetting meiyin for the pouch too!


i can't wait to lay my hands on the gold puppy clover earrings from laine tomorrow WEEE~

and this. from my special someone. it's CUSTOM MADE OKAY sealed with a message that touched the depths of my heart. dear, value does not matter, what does is the effort you've put in and i'm glad you're not those boyfriends who shower their girlfriends with teddy bears (i have this thing against them) and gifts. too bogus for my liking.

2 years and it still feels very much the same. damn, i love you!

this made me cry. full stop.
stopped my tears when julia and laine started going on and on about how THIN i was few years back then. julia's brilliant, she said i look better fat. RIGHT.
nurul, i don't know how to thank you further. right now i'm feeling so pressured, must get you something that beats this =D (give me a picture of you and your guy maybe? haha!)

kim, your box of memorabilia urged me to remove the clutter from my desk hahaha! how'd you know i have a desk of clutter that have been gathering dusts for months now? LOVE THE PRESSIE SO STOP BEING PARANOID ALREADYYY!


once again, seventeen. how does it feel like being this old, you ask? i feel fatter, bigger, and ever growing at wrong places.

No comments: