Saturday, June 13, 2009

M T W T F S S.

haircut tomorrow. and a warning beforehand

mom: it better be short so i dont have to bring you to the hairdresser every month. at least shoulder length.

buggerrr. what she meant was my hair has to look DIFFERENT and touched by a pair of life-changing scissors. what happened the last time my hair barely cover the shoulders? and when my fringe was so short it curls into a (i think) marilyn monroe style?

i wish i have straight hair. no no no, don't say HEY I LIKE YOUR NATURAL CURLS, not helping me feel any better. it'll help if you not laugh at my hair tomorrow at school and wish my hairdresser luck.


seconds, hours, so many days,
you know what you want but how long can you wait?

jy was right, i did not manage to complete even a chapter of science at all as vowed after diagnostic. but i was so determined. sheesh. he does know me very damn well after all =)

No comments: