Sunday, September 28, 2008

eating the world.

right now, i look like this:


yes, it's just me and my books for more than a month baby. just me, my books and my depressed mode.


on the brighter side, i'm going out tomorrow! it won't kill to relax for a mere 4 hours. i just need to get that jacket.

mom: why do you need a jacket for?
me: go to genting? cameron highlands? i'll need a jacket in life!
mom: -skeptical look-
me: i need it to study with the air condition on okay???
mom: -turns spastic- you wanna wear a jacket in the room with the air cond on? OFF IT so you can save electricity and money to buy a jacket?


you see. zha dou, i tell you. zha dou. sorry no subtitles available. X.X



Hey, don't write yourself off yet
It's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on.
Just try your best, try everything you can.
And don't you worry what they tell themselves when you're away.

Hey, you know they're all the same.
You know you're doing better on your own, so don't buy in.
Live right now.
Yeah, just be yourself.
It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.

No comments: