Friday, September 12, 2008

chagrin.

i may look unfit, my forehead is always drenched with pouring sweats after a stone's throw walk from esso to school in the morning, despite the pleasant weather. not to mention during sunny days.

i may not look athletic (though i've always tried to be like one, because it's simply cool!); but i always end up shouting and yelling my head off more than i actually dribble in a basketball match.


but somehow i'm not half bad in volleyball, which happens to be my only favourite sport, other than badminton. well, i think everyone can play badminton provided a racquet and a shuttlecock, so it doesnt really count, really! especially indonesian maids. =) that's just my opinion, sorry badminton players.

and somehow i like the sight of my reddening and sometimes bruised arms after a game of volleyball. trust me, it's not pain, it's pleasure!



being a part of the national women volleyball team has always been my secret fantasy. it's disappointing that malaysia's volleyball teams don't go anywhere near to the international level. not even close. OKAY LAH, my volleyball skills ain't that good but I CAN ALWAYS WISH!


unlike the sbu's volleyball team, short sleeves with long track pants. ha ha ha!
&& i want a medal for under 18 girls team next year! :D

No comments: