Saturday, September 20, 2008

my beau.

hana really made my day. and i now declare she has the COOLEST blog ever! visit her at http://faranzasyns.blogspot.com/. and i don't just mean that because she posted this..

But enough of that jaded talk. haha. Not all relationships are that tangled-up. Let's take a look at my fave couples, shall we?

Couple number 1: Kye Li & Jun Ying (bluekS!)

Their story: Heck, I wouldn't know, would I? I met Jun Ying before I knew Kye Li. Yeah, basically, that's the way it was. I think. Lol. I met Jun Ying through friendster. Mei Yin was talking about "murdering" Jun Ying. So me and Mei Yin kinda yakked about it in our comments section at Friendster. Then, as fate would have it, Jun Ying saw the comment. =_=''... and so, through quirky twists and turns of events, me and Jun Ying became pals. Pretty much, we plan to kill people. I'd get the weapons and he'd plan the get-away. But bottomline, no mission was successful (none carried out, that is XD). Then, I entered 3A. I still didn't know Kye Li and JY had something going on. Until one day I kinda groaned and moaned at JY about me having to sit beside Kye Li. Surprisingly, he backed her up. At that moment, like manna from heaven, I knew they had something on. Slow aren't I? ;p

The challenges they faced: I'd know pretty well, I think. Kye Li gets a lot of objections from a lot of people about her and Jun Ying. Also, I don't think her parents know about her and Jun Ying; but that's the last time I checked. ;p. I don't know about now. But due to some misunderstandings and short fuses, Jun Ying isn't accepted as gracefully as they both would have hoped. Nevertheless, the two stuck with each other. And I salute them for that. Heck, I love your pair! You look cute! (it takes two to tango, kye li, so I'd say without Jun Ying, the term "cute" wouldn't have been used in the first place. lol. Just kiddin ;p)




awwwwwwww hana, what can i say?

No comments: