Tuesday, September 9, 2008

gratitude (II).

since afzan's blog is privated, i shall retype what she has just posted.


____


Tuesday, September 9, 2008

gratitude....

i would like to express my GRATITUDE to dis fella who'll made me rememba dis event fer d rest of my life... 0.o WHO??? who???who??? i meant who???????????????????????? ahahhaha
well here it goes... to.. >>


-an ugly picture of me which i will not post up-
TEE KYE LI
KYE LI
LALA-LI


thanx fer giving me a fucking flu... (i think i finished 2 whole box of 200 sheets premier tissue..)
thanx fer giving me a cough.. (if i noe any betta, i'll b having blood oozing out too.. *touch wood*)
thanx fer being d MAIN source fer my sneeze prob.. ( yes im a sneeze machine.. AGAIN!)
thanx fer having a decency to warn other ppl of ur germs... (except me.. =.=

thanx fer giving me ur germs/bacteria/virus/shit-of-i-dun-noe-wat... (hari raya's gift izzit??)
thanx fer KEEP giving it to me eventhough u haf seen me suffer fer today... -____-
las but not least... thanx fer laughing when u noe i GOT IT ALL....


dun give me dat look... y?? ur sorry NOW???


______

HAHA, yes afzan. sadly, that's all i can say now.
okay and you're right i can't stop laughing! HAHAHAHHA.


sorrryyyyyyy~~~

No comments: