Saturday, September 13, 2008

above par.

four random facts for the day:

1. i have no sound system installed to my comp, yet

2. i watched happy tree friends through youtube. and it's is absofuckinglutely sick, disturbing and disgusting to the max. UGHHHH. it's CARTOON. and it's VIOLENT. X.X


these seemingly innocous cartoons, turns out to be

you get what i mean now? the image of birds pecking one of the cartoon character's open brain is still flashing vividly and playing over and over again like a tape recorder without the pause button in my mind. PLEASE STOP, BRAIN. i'm a very traumatized soul now, so PLEASE.

i dare you, google happy tree friends - blind date and watch it.

3. i watched nate kissing this unknown blondie and loser dan kissing this unknown spanish woman, or so i think, in gossip girl season 2 episode 1 through youtube, (refer to the first fact.); feeling ultimately chagrined and curious right now.

4. the movie ps. i love you made me criedddddd likeeee madddddd. i still prefer the book better and ohhhh, love can be so tragic.



not everyone would understand this movie in-depth, because you can never put yourself into someone else's shoes. you don't buy new shoes, you just have to wait till your shoes walk through such predicament. then you can start talking.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I love ur comment on the Happy Tree Friends. lol. I made me laugh a little but I haven't watch any of it yet. Will go watch some later. Btw, I got to ur blog thru Laine's.

Have a nice day =)

-Steven