Wednesday, October 1, 2008

cause you're sweeter than apple pie.

i chose jogoya over a date, am i wise?

yes, a JAPANESE buffet restaurant. but to me, the food there are more like world gourmet! was asked to join dad's company staff for a 3 free 1 buffet lunch and it was on the same day as my day out with him! bummer!

eating with three adults (none of them are my father) is no fun but again, the food saved the day! yay for me.

do not expect great photographic shots because
1. pictures are taken using a 3 mega pixels camera phone.
2. i couldn't be seen jakun-ing and taking pictures of every food in front of three working adults.
3. they're taken while i pretend to sms.


MINI LOBSTER.
I TOLD YOU.

have no idea why they shone the food with red lights. i didnt even see what i was taking because they (the lights) were so blinding. haha!

coconut drinks imported fresh from japan, or so i think.. :D

there's scallop's tongue (gross i know but gourmet's gross!), some sushi and divine young bamboo shoots. :D

jealous kan?

cherry tomato in plum juice.

UNAGI YO!

unagi steamed rice. who says eel's eww? go die.

THIS, my friends, is HEAVEN. cherry tomato coated with sugar, aka BING TONG WU LOU.

the three adults were staring at me as i gulped these down.

me: want some?
three of them: -shakes head with disgust-
me: it tastes like jelly! just try!
three of them: we still need to work later, no thanks.

*

mom: how many you ate?
me: four.
mom: i used to eat ten! why so little!


O.O the irony.

note: the 'bowl' is made of paper.
miso soup!!! is it a waste to just drink the soup because my tummy was bloated? it's not right, right, right??


i wish i had a bigger tummy. i really wished.



french pudding. tastes so so so good.

tori teppanyaki chicken.

herbal pudding, aka gui ling go. my parents love calling it mati ku ling kao. X.X

tiramisu.


just see for yourself. :D


and that was when i went crazy.

then i scooped every flavour.

i aspire to be a japanese. period.

No comments: