Sunday, October 19, 2008

headstrong.

disclaimer: the author does not intend to insult anyone in this post. please read it with your open heart. =)

right after phase one, my name was called by a few of my classmates. everyone crowded in front of the door, surrounding the office guy who was holding few stacks of paper. my name was called upon, yay, must've been lucky draw or i've won some competitions (okay i did not join any but who knows!). even erin got it, must be good news.

the next thing i know, everyone called me obese.

it's okay, because ERIN got it too. HAHAHA, you can't call me a fatty erin cause you're one too. XD

my mom's respond was, you should exercise more with abi (my sister) and be fit like me. dad, did not even bother to look at his own body, laughed at me like a mad crazy pig.

oh great, now they wanna know the results of this soal selidik.


can i show you my double O face?

__________

kylie says:
something's wrong with my printer lah.
kylie says:
it wont fucking print.
kylie says:
it's blinking.
kylie says:
what does it means.
kimberly. says:
means kimberly hong doesnt know cause she is not there?


things are not going well, especially with my gadgets. ironically i wrote this essay on impact of automotion to human beings for est. i kept stressing on how humans are too dependent on them that they can't live without gadgets. gahhh. it's so happening to me now. deja vu is it? or just plain karma. =(

No comments: