Sunday, October 5, 2008

animalia.

oh shoot. this one week of supposedly head-under-books holiday has only 30 minutes left. what've i done for the week? why oh why does time flies that i can hardly keep my pace on. the world's spinning faster and we're one week down to phase one of finals.

i can't believe my eyes. we're actually sitting for finals in one week time. and school will be out in like 2 months? i can still vividly recall my pmr examination, that agonizing five days, and now what? i have only one year to go in sbu. next thing i know, i'm married. pregnant. old.

me: what'd you say to me when i'm 80 years old?
jy: your hair is still so curly!!!



hint: see that white fabric?

so tell me, what's so hillarious about having a spongebob face plastered on the sides of a car? jy thinks it's soooooooooooooooo funny. do you?

i was scammed into buying these. so called brownies which are actually chocolate sponge cakes. dont think like me people, square cakes might not be brownies.

looks are deceiving.


went for grocery shopping at tesco and while we were at the camera section, i got really bored.

so there, look who's on tv.

HAHAHAHA. i'm sorry sis. XD


dont you think she looks like she's from the poster? especially in those child for sale, 50 discount posters!

it was pay back time.

i was stalked and harrassed! T.T


**
jy: what happened to jasmine tee (i gave the name to my cat).
me: she's still here. gave birth to three TEEs.
jy: OMG! FASTER TAKE SCISSORS CUT THE THING OFF!

*

sis: daddy why are my eyes so small?
dad: because you always geram geram.
sis: then why are yours small?
dad: -speechless- zhe zhe (me) has small eyes too!

i blame the sperm.

No comments: