Wednesday, December 23, 2009

YSD interview.

people there were either a
debator/public speaker/national champ/

TOKOH NILAM KEBANGSAAN.

me: how many books you've read?
tokoh: 500+
(HAH, same as you, ian!)
me: -gulps- did you apply for the state's anugerah tokoh nilam then?
tokoh: yep. and i am the tokoh nilam kebangsaan.
me: -gulps gulps- as in, you're the only one in the entire malaysia?
tokoh: yes...
me: -gulps gulps gulps- WOW. O.O


me: hey, i met the tokoh nilam kebangsaan!
ian: i met eppda champs! everyone there got some national success. scary!
me: mister, aren't you a national champ too? =.=

ian teng's so annoying lah.

i'm just a small, tiny, microscopic fry there. haha. it's really pathetic to say that i take SCIENCE as my extra subject for spm you know? i think for the upcoming interviews i'll just go with the normal 10. seriously.

i didnt complete my numerical test. i spent most of the time reciting the alphabets for the car plates' questions until i realised i should be listing out the alphabets instead. 24 questions in 20 minutes. ian had 4 minutes to spare. =.=
i didnt complete my verbal test. IAN DIDNT FINISH TOO YAY.

puan hanim was really sweet :) as sweet as the fruity ester-like smell in YSD's restroom and IT lab :)

puan hanim: heard of CSR?
5 of us: -pulls a blank blank blank expression and gapes frantically at each other-
puan hanim: corporate social responsibility?
5 of us: -spastic-
puan hanim: alright alright... let's just talk about... h1n1? :)
me: are you gonna fail us? T___T
puan hanim: NO NO NO, don't worryy!


chatted with a huge crowd after the group discussion. since i was in the first group, almost everyone bombarded me with questions.

me: she asked us about CS... something at first but we didnt know what was it. corporate something! wait let me recall.
2 guys (big shots): corporate social responsibility you mean?
me: oh, so everyone knows.

i think i could only blink at that point. guys and their wide general knowledge, you see. girls like me (i mean no offence to other girls!) know things like ONE MALAYSIA... VISION 2020... PLKN... (i was half expecting the NKRA hehehe)

well thank goooooodnesss they werent in my group!

all in all, i enjoyed the interview, mostly being fascinated at people's achievements. my self esteem certainly did not escalate much but i likeeee meeting new peeps, big farts to be precise! as for the scholarship, if it's mine, it's mine. fingers crossed, again. :D


*

AVATAR, I'M COMING!

*

hana, i love sean hayes. :D

No comments: