Monday, December 21, 2009

updated: n00bie, not a newbie.

YSD TOMORROW AHHHH SO NERVOUS!
ian teng is not helping. he went for the first session today (tuesday). when asked, all i got was a
"tests were okay."
WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!?!?!?!?! T_____T

*
haha, just cannot get enough of prom. more pictures. i'm stashing em here so when the next time my comp dies on me and requires an F button, i need not worry for i have a safety deposit box. =)

sorry gaaya for messing your hair but hey, we won the... "shower game"! :)

modest prom queen who allows friends to wear her crown.

xinyi.

my hair has this slight tinge of discolourisation, do you see it? i think dying my hair's not that bad after all... but i'll have to wait. -grumbles-


*

i survived the 5 hours driving talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


first 2 hours were still good. hilarious. understandable.
then the second speaker stepped in.
oh my god. kelantan accent. chewing words.
i dengah sampaih nak mamphush, sorry.
i was meaning to keep my eyes open the entire talk but I REALLY COULDNT CATCH HIM!
so i did the.... inevitable, i'd say. i napped, INEVITABLY.
paiseh.
woke up when he showed us animations on possible accidents.

i think i'm a very slow learner.
i couldnt understand the function of a clutch?
wait, the speaker did not even tell the function. i'm expected to know, great.
i was the only few girls to raise my hand up high when they asked "siapa belum pernah memandu?"
some honest noob i am.

my mom wouldnt let me touch her antique manual wira, saying it's so vulnerable. so fragile. so susceptible to 'wounds' from my 'touch of destruction'. aiyo. so what if i have a natural "slope" here lah (hehehe, plus point for me!)



i'm so noob i want to scream at myself X.X

No comments: