Saturday, December 19, 2009

prom.

me: mom, why did the eyeliner smear? i dont think i cried.
mom: no, it still looks fine what. it's like that.
me: BUT MY FRIENDS SAID...
mom: don't blame me, your eyes are sepet okay?! now they look bigger what.

omgosh.


i dont think prom's overrated.
UNLESS you're those that sit and stare at your prom partner's face for the night,
then it's overrated.

hit the dancefloor lah XD
it almost felt like.... clubbing. okaylah, i damn n00b. still learning dude.


where's everyone? i'm like lurking around facebook for tagged pictures. brrrr.
so with no pictures at hand, i shall delay this until i collect volumes of them :D
my comp doesnt detect my camera anymore sucky sucky sucky.

@laine :)



kimberly hong gin mei, my best friend, is a prom queen. how very cool is that!

i'm so hungry right now but there's no food in the house. daymn, i shouldve eaten more.

No comments: