Sunday, December 20, 2009

empire state of mind.

i dont have many pictures of prom. too engaged on the dancefloor is one thing, having a sucky olympus is another. i didnt even know the right mode to use so most of the pictures turned out ghastly! :O

pictures @ laine

bewildered at this! i was almost positive that they might set my dress on fire since i could feel the heat from where i sat.

kudos to the committee anyway, prom was stupendous!


foursome at table number 5!





they got ditched by their dates....... awwww.



mingling sessions. haha.


i wasnt kidding when i said kim was prom queen. :)



mel, everything will be fine. just clear up your mind and enjoy college okay! :D BE DA BOMB.


here's laine: someone to watch out for at taylor subang jaya, guys. HEHEHE, meowww!

*


i'm bored. mostly perplexed at all the NOW-WHATs thrown by people around me, but hey i guess i kinda asked for these. i'm the one turning down scholarships (as kienyoong said, what an actuary does - being calculative at best). i'm the one making it all difficult for myself with my stupid uncertainty and endless doubts. i hate this. i secretly wished that i got picked for NS instead, i mean, first batch lah, so i would be too occupied to even think and i can have the answer for everything. "WHAT'S DA PLAN?" "OH, NS FIRST, WE'LL TALK WHEN I'M BACK!" so aly/kim/hana, wanna switch with me? i really don't mind going to negeri sembilan/sarawak/sabah. I WANT TO GO!



applied for a three-months job! fingers crossed.

money earnt will go to my fund for....


i had my eyes set on it first okay! N97, you're mine.

No comments: