Saturday, December 26, 2009

2009's curtain call!

jy's so obsessed with the movie 'secret' that everything he wants to say he'll add a "i'm gonna tell you a secret now..." ANNOYING!
my third time watching it and i still love the twisted plot very much :D


i think local music is not bad. try bunkface's through my window or prom queen. they're not like any other wannabee bands cause even my mom couldnt tell they were actually malaysian singers when she first heard prom queen on radio. i first thought it was a song by greenday......... hats off to bunkface!


anyway, here are some overdue piccas from my camera. some shots are quite impressive. :D


@ kelantan
this is actually a mosque for muslims yet the design resembles a chinese temple very much. even the choice of colour is chinese's auspicious red. :D


pantai cahaya bulan.

swimming was a nono, look at the strong waves. abi was disappointed (she had her costume on already HAHA)

i wasnt kidding about the longest buddha, yes, in kelantan.

at some dragon temple.

coudnt stop taking pics of the dragon. haha. i have a knack for photography :D notice the glint at the dragon's fangs?


buddha monuments with various meditating gestures :D

she's got a long tongue man.



@ muar during grandma's bday


camera shy my foot.

everyone said my cousin BROTHER looks like ME when i was a baby. i looked like a BOY when i was supposed to be at my chubbiest! T______T

cue to FAINT.

*


here's some random pictures taken throughout the year. :D



garfield, i'm serious!







to my buddies. missing y'all.

No comments: