Friday, December 5, 2008

up up and away.

million thanks to aja azman my dearest for the vast amount of sugar that are enough to make me weigh more than laine, who is now 47 kg and still exercising. I KNOW, so annoying! heck, i'm already heavier than her anyway.

I LOVE YOU AJA for the CUPPACAKES! XD


and when she said three dozen of cupcakes, i thought one dozen = six, BUT THERE'S THIRTY SIX OF THEM. THIRTY SIX CUPCAKES, FIVE MEMBERS IN MY FAMILY. do the maths. salivating now?

so my mom asked, what the hell was E.C, my boyfriend's initials? almost wanted to tell it's supposedly J.Y. XD

me: edward cullen! the guy from the book! (she wont know what's twilight anyway)
mom: -sceptical look-
me: the vampire guy in that movie i watched?
mom: -blurs-

damn you larh aja! hahah. and my sis took a BIG bite at my beloved before i had a chance to savour the moment.. =[[[[

yummyy to the extreme. if you're interested, visit http://pinkaholiclife.blogspot.com/ for your cuppacakes now! (haha, i'm promoting your cupcakes, aja!)

there's actually better pictures of the cupcakes that are super macro-ed and angled perfectly in my camera but i can't seem to find the usb cable so when i do, i'll post them up soon. those pictures above are taken again, with my handphone. :D


***


i'll be gone during the weekends, and i'll appreciate if you keep my number out of sight till i return, okay friends?


just perfect, i'll burn some weight cause according to the WEBSITE (i hope it's reliable), there's MOUNTAIN BIKING and FISHING and SWIMMING and SAUNA and JACCUZI. hah, now that will definitely kill some hardcore lipids under my skin. :D

here i come, kulai's legends golf resort! and boy i hate packing.

bye bye, see you on monday.

No comments: