Monday, December 15, 2008

my future's so bright i gotta wear shades.

went for a one-day trip to cameron highlands as an exchange for the kulai golf resort. i think i've been there like three times this year, guess it's okay to declare cameron the TEE's regular holiday spot! haha. we conned my mom into believing that we'll just visit the strawberry shops down the hill at simpang pulai (she had a terrible purging experience 5 years ago). but we ended up going all the way to tanah rata cause my dad "drove towards the wrong direction". =)

love the weather, nonetheless, but i dont think i'll consider living there, UNLESS they build a shopping mall then it's no problemo.

first thing first, an excursion to the tea shop of course!

cameron bharat's tea.

larh, i forgotten my olympus because we left house in a jiffy to avoid the massive jam at the new one-way road out.

LOOK at this picture. you cant even see my EXPRESSION, only me looking ultimately fat. tsk tsk tsk. never mind, here's to the happy family pic! XD


the two other significant women in my life =)

we only share the same sepet eyes, nothing more nothing less. thank god.

@ green view something, just another strawberry shop larh.

MY STRAWBERRY STRUDEL! FKUCGNI (unscramble please) GOOD i tell you.

stupid larh my dad, i couldnt eat in peace because he was busy snapping pics of me gelojoh-ing over that fabulous strudel.

nah, here's to you, a BLUEK-dont-disturb-me expression, dad.

strawberry ice sticks! is it appropriate if i call it popsicles arh? =S whatever you call it, this is darn good.

strawberry here strawberry there strawberry everywhere. strawberry shortcake's damn famous there haha~

it wont speak to me. hmph.
and sunflower's officially my favourite flower. this one looks abit yucky because it was near to noon so.. but i still love sunflowers!
a baby sunflower.


my phone's amazing right, haha.

this one's fanfreakintastic.

cactus.

these remind me of cupcakes! hahaa, aja, maybe you can try these designs on your cupcakes!

my interest for flowers suddenly bloomed there.


pitcher plant if i'm not mistaken. they feed on mosquitoes and my sis calls them what, victrybell? some pokemon.

gold crest! ALMOST ALMOST bought them until we saw the price, haha~

remember titik perspektif we learnt in seni? hahaha~

dont know how many my maid plucked man. upgrade our garden haha.

no idea what this was but it looked tastyyy.

FAKE one larh. haha. but they're so soft and addictive when you touch them.

just testing.


never knew cameron highlands's famous for ROJAK but this plate was penang-standard only too spicy. haha.

so that's all bout cameron, but before i end this..

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN KEAN SENG AKA SENGIE SENGIE!
your birthday post, later okay?

No comments: