Monday, August 11, 2008

pre-hiatus.

i'm back! yes, finally! miss-eilyk's not dead yet, no worries!
there's still 3 more papers, and 2 days to go.

then we shall all grab our *correction caramel frap on wednesday. =)

anyway my life currently revolves assessment two, books and olympics.
okay i'm so in the olympic mood but seems like beijing doesnt love me because,
i don't freaking have astro.
and rtm one doesnt show certain sports' events.
sobbbb.


you HAVE to listen to my whines about the on-going assessment because that's pretty much my life now.


bm - i wrote 'tak lekang dek hujan, tak lapuk dek panas', or the other way round. don't freaking remember and i'm still confused with lekang and lapuk. haha!

english - gave out my best handwriting ever because B marks according to your handwriting.

maths - it was one hour of hell because there were two consecutive questions with no answers. thought i was dumb because NO ONE stood up to rectify the mistakes. in the end i spent most of my time doing that two questions and smoothing my curve for ogive.

I HATE DRAWING CURVES FOR OGIVE.

physics - my potential energy against height goes downwards instead of being directly proportional. fralalalal~~~ wanted a 100 for this hmmph.

est - the first question already gave me headache but i manage to use the terms-i-don't-know-are-the-answers technique. yay. eight passages of rational clozes okay.

chemistry - my brain interpreted copper, the ones we always see in wires as

GREY. there goes my other chance of getting 100.

moral - i'm pelaku-phobic now after mid term, which really taught me a lesson to write down all the pelaku(s) instead of using the general term. :D


tomorrow'll be add maths and sivik, followed by bio on wednesday. whipeee~ mega sales's still waiting for me! i have a longg shopping to-do list too. :D

DANG, I FORGOT TO MEMORIZE JALUR GEMILANG'S LYRICS. bai!

and that's for, sivik. ha-ha.

No comments: