Saturday, August 30, 2008

=(

sorry peeps, my computer of 4 years broke down and i had to bid farewell to my 600 over mp3s, 15 episodes of gossip girls, countless editorial board layouts, and thousands of pictures. *especially the ones with him!

i actually broke down too when dad hit on the format button.

fuck you, virus.

not only that, there's only ONE ICON on the desktop.

RECYCLE BIN. wtf wtf wtf.

and it's not internet-capable after that. so i called up, say, 5 streamyx technicians to fix the problem.

one of them got fed up of me, the computer-ingenious.

me: how to insert the numbers into the column?!
technician: use your mouse, move to the column and CLICK IT.
me: -still blank-, BUT..
technician: -speechles-

the last person i talked to, which was around 1am,

technician: okay you call back after 14 hours i'll try to see what's the problem.
me: means i go to sleep and call you back after that?
technician: -shrugs- yes, miss tee.

lucky they were all different people. i constantly changed my name from kye li to miss tee to tee. hahaha!


the modem spoilt, i'm currently blogging from dad's office. sigh. guess we'll have to wait till it's fixed.

bye bye now. =(

No comments: