Tuesday, October 6, 2009

for you a thousand times over.

yes you, ljy!

*

would like to extent my best of luck (or lack thereof!) to all pmr candidates of 2009! especially to all form threes of sbu (i think only sheng juen reads my blog so girl, you'll surely be blessed!), do strive to beat wilayah's record or maybe even the pengetua's impossibly ideal 140 straight As okay!

*
aiyo, my right palm (the one which will strike me that 11A+ for spm, god bless) is currently wounded all hail to billy tanky aka tan kien yoong's sharp fingernails. we were playing snap. my hand felt this stinging pain when it was buried underneath many many hands. (which implies that i rock in snap!) as i retreated from that pile of hands, my palm was a blob of fresh erythrocytes already. instinctively i knew it's tan kien yoong. the fella even had the stomach to say

" hey your skin's on the table! "

HMPH.

*

i know i know i know, my attendance is hopeless.
and here i am, adding another 3 days to it. is there a difference, no?
well my mom encouraged me to skip that last day because she didnt want to fetch me back as early as 12.30 hahahah~

*
in these three consecutive self-proclaimed study leaves, i realized

i'm envious towards early risers. from the many many things i can or should be jealous of, i choose this. because i really sleep too much. i struggle to open my eyelids in the mornings especially. and whenever the first streak of light greets me, half the day is already gone. so breakfast is a rare case. usually i have brunch or just go straight for dinner due to the queasy stomach. i'm one healthy fit, no?

*

apparently mr jim leonard approved of me. clap clap! congrats to my friends (a long list of them too) who got the congratulatory email!
that certainly adds to my scholarship dilemmas. it's really improper to reject something good, yet the greed... i want the best.

*

time for me to. drill.

No comments: