Saturday, March 7, 2009

i wake up every morning with a sigh.

-inhales dust-

i've been busyy. still am, but i dont wanna lose all my readers.. (do i even have any anymore?)

and it's such a blessing to have the editorial board's head of photography as your close friend, since she's allowed to bring the camera anytime.



say hi to my 'odm' watch.
lost my esprit, buggerrrrrr. now i'm stucked with this free HP yet odm look-alike watch since i have no guts to admit the truth to my parents.. *sighs*

imagine daniel telling you, i saw this malay guy wearing the blue version of this watch!
or worse, your mom was driving and suddenly halted next to a van full of labour workers; one of the indonesian/myanmar fella was wearing the exact watch.

T___________________T

you know what i want for june 29th, besides a new purse. :D

this was last week when we skipped kepeng's class.
we wont do it anymore, for noria love sake. :D

when puan song's not around.......

SHHHHH. what you see here stays here okay.

laine and i.

SCANDAL SCANDAL! MAYDAY MAYDAYYY

garry, i suggest you take good care of julia pan. this is just ONE OF HER FLIRT SCENES in class.

bio was.. boring x10000000.


haha i love laine's camera. the macro shots are addictive lah weh. ;D



during physics experiments. they're so boring because all we can see is a deflecting needle. then, yayy your experiment succeeded yo.

i tell you, puan rashidah has a love/hate relationship with me, it's quite annoying when she picks on me in class haha but it's a pleasure bullying her at the same time :D

me: -shows my copper engagement ring (with mel of all people zzzzz)-
rashidah: INI MAHAL TAUUU PUT BACK PUT BACK!

laine's developed a new skill -- wire-moulding!


awwww, thanks laine.

morning,
laine: i'm cutting back this week!
maths,
laine: dharr, i'm cutting back this week!
-both celebrates-

recess,
laine: i want to try..-points at my mee-
me: i dont like it, tastes yuckie. you can finish it larh.
i went back with an empty lunchbox. :D

*sighs* my hair can never look like that from the back huh?

RIGHT before assembly,
hels: KYE LI YOU DYED YOUR HAIR?!

of course i didnt, i wish i did, and no one ever believes me. T___T

DURING assembly,
puan sareah: PELAJAR PELAJAR YANG MEWARNAKAN RAMBUT AKAN DIKEHENDAKI UNTUK MEMAKAI TUDUNG.

O.O
___________________________________________________


chemistry is absurdly hillarious with jet, ian, kessler and ultimately, puan lee.

puan lee: so class, what is the last addition reaction for alkene? add with..?
jet: PUAN LEE!

ROFLMAOMG!
ALKENE+PUAN LEE.. HAHAHAA.
__________________________________


english's awesome too with doctor.

me: -talking as usual-
doctor: kye li, you started your oral without me?

__

doctor: you have to wait until the toilet pas is available..
me: okay.. -sits at my own place- i felt thirsty but wanting to pee at the same time, paradox happens. -drinks-
doctor: I THOUGHT YOU'RE DESPERATE FOR THE TOILET, WHY ARE YOU STILL DRINKING, KYE LI?

then i came back from the toilet.



doctor: RELIEF?

No comments: