Thursday, March 12, 2009

i could do with

a nostalgic trip to the spm results scene somehow triggered my 'hardworking' nerves, yet

SPM.

SPM.

SPM.

great. i tried three times but the three most important alphabets in my life--my ticket to ivy leagues (in my dreams), my gateway to a better, richer life--don't seem to strike fear in me. hi, i'm still looking at you, S P M. ok maybe i should not try looking at the abbreviation.. let's make way to the real thing, spare me your eyes for a moment or two and we shall take a glimpse at

SIJIL
PELAJARAN
MALAYSIA.

eh? i'm hungry O.O

you see, i can easily remember wishing my grandparents HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and every dish we had for cny's eve. a month has passed. the fireworks display on new year's eve too, didnt that just passed like, days ago?

blink. blink. blink.

blink more, kye li, and your next blink's gonna be yourself in the examination hall, totally unprepared for bm paper one.

choy.

vijean, the 10A1s scorer, just gave me a piece of advice on how to be a top achiever like her. minus the great scream, of course. something valuable which you will never retrieve after a counselling session or a motivation talk, or even a heart to heart prayer to Buddha/your respective Gods, cause Buddha will never say













start studying now.

No comments: