Thursday, January 29, 2009

my chinese new year

was filled with


and also good food.
relatives whom i've not seen for a year all agreed that i got.. meatier. =S bad sign!


first day of cny in muar.
mestilah camwhore with my new clothes. :D

i'm the oldest cucu in muar.

now you believe? kids.... (there's more just not in the picture)

german cheese cake from the one and only famous cakehouse in muar. tasted superb and those kids dont like cheese, better!

boy was it windy. the kite almost pulled me upwards (lucky i'm weighty).

my dad left me alone for just 5 minutes with the kite, at least 50 metres AWAY from the trees where many many kites were stucked among the branches (which i swore never to let mine end up like them and cursed how stupid those kite-flyers were).

i'm THE stupid kite flyer.
T___________________________T i want my kite back!
tried for almost an hour but to no avail. even pleaded this very tall kor kor who i mistaken as uncle to help 'galah' the kite down =(


dharr, here are your love letters!

my belly's rich with food and a pocket full of angpaus.

spent two days there, headed back to KL, then to penang.


instead of driving through the penang bridge, we took the ferry!

nice texture of the ocean eh!

and penang we come!

love, love penang.
shopped at queensbay mall. i find it better than mid valley and klcc, no kidding.

the penangites! haha. also why i prefer penang, less kids, more teens of my age.

meet andrei lim! can talk, sing, dance, immitate and joke like shyt! he's SO going for america's got talent or something like that in future.


LU YI's my sister and ANDREI's the small guy above. note their 'wishes'.

it will never complain bout starvation cause i fed the poor thing some handsome amount of vege.

@ gurney drive. fireworks like EVERYWHERE, everyone buat bodoh playing them like they're the most legal thing on earth. one minute i was eating my (scroll down), next minute there's fireworks above our canvas.
can never find scenes like this in KL.

need i describe? XDXD

pulau tikus has the best food. best char kuey teow, best prawn mee, best curry mee, best popiah........... i dont know why my dad finds the 'best goreng tikus' joke so funny. gross.



mom: -hands angpau to my cousin-
cousin: why got rat one?!?!?!

moral of the story: recycling angpaus are not encouraged.

say hello to baby milo and baby lisa! SO ADORABLE LARH MY APES! have another version of bathing apes with super mario, i'll show some other time kay. =D

go to penang, must order "GU LENG BENG" okay folks?

our two nights free stay at berjaya hotel came to an end.
yes those are pillows. four pillows to be exact.

travelled down to taiping.
the crazy woman who shouted out WHY MY ANGPAU GOT RAT. it's annette. =)

EVERYONE said pei pei looks like my mom. she's my mom's brother's daughter, also my cousin. AND SHE LOOKS LIKE MY MOM (age is a negligible factor here)! so my dad concluded that i'll look like his big sized (darent say fab) SISTERS when i'm older.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

hahaha my favourite cousin in the kids category.

went to taiping zoo. mostly to visit my friend -- the monkeys!


they do exist y'know! zomgg and they hang out in pairs. so adorable.

this is for you, valerie!
too bad the hyenas were sleeping.. or else arhh...

i'll explain why it's funny: maybank's logo is a tiger and they sponsor taiping zoo's TIGERS.

ROFLMAO!

lookit its balls. look properly. its very obscene kangaroofic balls.

to all the emo people out there, i'm happy to announce that you have a friend, the emu bird!


cousins for life!

that pretty much sums up my 5-days journey to my respective hometowns. happy NIU year all!

No comments: