Thursday, February 4, 2010

teddy's dream, you're my money pot.

i think it's no secret that my hair is now short and straight. you may check it out from facebook because blogger's taking a long time to upload pics! =S

before i leave to work, here's a riddle which annie had me thinking into oblivion. the worse of all, she has no answer to it. =.=


bisu, pekak and buta are great friends.
bisu: dumb
pekak: deaf
buta: blind

so once bisu caught pekak stealing buta's money. bisu was determined to unveil the truth to buta. but how is it possible for him to do so?


this is another one with answer. the smarty pant gets to spam my cbox! HAHA.

maria is david's mother.
maria is the ______ of david's mother.




nut-cracking! i wonder if this was annie's strategy to distract me from chasing after potential customers. HAHA, kidding kidding. i'll tell you more bout work once joey sends me the piccas.

drop your answers to the riddle in my cbox. =)

No comments: