Friday, February 26, 2010

self-righteous.

the mood to update on my cny celebration is still quite festive in mind but each time i open the create new post page i'd leave within seconds because 1, blogger takes forever to upload the pictures and 2, i need more sleep.

so let's just wait till jy is kind enough to upload them for me :)



since i need to keep my blog alive for the... 18 readers i have (WOW TRULY UNEXPECTED), i guess i'll tell you my favourite for AI season 9. yeah, i finally get to catch up with some tv programmes as it was also my off day. and i think i shouldnt give up on AI because daughtry archuleta mcphee and lambert werent crowned the american idols. they still are successfully better than david cooke taylor hicks (lousiest of all) kris allen and all the undeserving winners. do you sense volumes of bitterness here? the only commendable winner would be kelly clarkson, honest.

long story short, i like

siobhan magnus.


she's very awkward. dark. mystifying. not very pretty in comparison.
but she totally blew me away when she began hitting the high notes. that stevie wonder performance, she reminds me totally of adam lambert!
i have a slight hunch that she wouldnt make it very far because simon indirectly labelled her as strange. americans probably single out strange people like her. however so, i see supporters on youtube! yay!


as for the guys.... imagine my horror when i saw ALEX LAMBERT. .____________.




will be continued. :)

No comments: