Saturday, July 11, 2009

fiery fun.

i'm starting to blog everyday. why do i feel obliged to this when i have absolutely nada readers? i'm an attention seeker, there!

cochrane's campfire made me felt like a 7 year old again. =] will blog about it once i get my hands on the pictures! kimberly, cepat sikit oi.

heading to muar tomorrow for dad's business trip. no idea why he insists that we tag along, maybe he feels lonely driving alone for two hours? well, i have the famous muar otak-otak waiting, so this trip should be hella worth the last day of my weekend left. i dread mondays. and sunday nights too.


layouts layouts layouts. when will editorial board's work ever end man. too bad, i agreed to put this burden on my shoulders. responsibility. it's do or die.



nich said i'm not radiant as before (was i ever?), stress, he thought. definitely is. i have pimple sprouting each time one subsides and sinks into the surface of my skin. (great use of the letter S woot!) they all leave a prominent scar. even when i'm not pms-ing whatsoever, my forehead looks unevenly scattered with reddish crap.

okay i'm so pms-ing. need to sleep.
otak-otak. yay.

No comments: