Monday, February 16, 2009

intervenshit.

*title taken from aja.

hello? where's everyone? i thought it was a mutual thing that we put aside books and sit for intervensi with nada knowledge? hellooo??? am i the ONLY ONE here? HELLOOOOO YOU KIASU A SCORERS?

YOU PEOPLE SUCK LARH. now im gonna be the only one to get zero in alpha. last in alpha, worse than you elaine. hmph.


mel's second attempt to draw a scarab. your art class didnt help much wehh~ it still looked..

OK BUT THIS ONE LOOKED JUST FINE:


GUESS WHO? TENG WHO? IAN WHO? IAN TENG WHO? HAHAHAH! SERVE YOU RIGHT, TOOTHLESS!

me: chi chin, draw a portrait of me!
ian: just draw a face and dot dot dot dot it..
me: -hits ian- draw him without his ugly teeth. (check it out when you see him smileee like this, :D)
ian: TOOTH ok, it's just stucked up on my nose..
everyone: blink blink.

you're one funny nerd larh teng. funny nerd.


put that in my wishlist yo! 29th june june 29th.

No comments: