Saturday, July 26, 2008

the apple fell too far from the tree.

congrats to the six of my friends.
can't believe that the five out of six of them are actually going to be my classmates. (that's if i still remain in alpha next year.)
and i actually know these people well. god, that's worse isnt it?
these blue monsters will definitly kick my ass off when they spot the scissors in my pencil case.
or food in my mouth.
or dvds in my bag.


i'm so prepared for some bsl(s) next year. =)


anyway, this post is not really for them. no offence laaa people.
it's for you.

i know nothing i say can heal your wounds, but just remember that
everyone will always supports you.
and you still can show that you very well fucking deserve what you should get,
and it's their fucking loss for being blinded,
and that i, will always be there for you.

cheer up yo, you red hot chilli pepper.

ps. cry now!

No comments: